Friday, March 22, 2013

Inspiring Women


Last Friday I received a surprise in my mail box.  It was the book I had been waiting for. Not just any book.   It was written by my friend Tre.  It tells the personal story of her journey of being a survivor of a different kind.  She lost the love of her life at the age of 34.  She was married to a friend of mine, Alberto, who passed away at the age of 40.  I met Alberto the same time I met Prince Charming in 2003.  There is not another writer who writes like Tre.  She takes you the reader into her personal love affair and eventual marriage. She gives up her single life in California and moves to New York City.  You feel with her as she loses Alberto that fateful March day in 2009. She has incredible strength and is an inspiration to me in more ways than she could ever imagine.

For information on Splitting the Difference check out her website at: 

http://splittingthedifferencebook.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment